Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 08:54:38 -0800 (PST)
From: "Ronald B. Frerker" <rbfrer...@yahoo.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List unstepping mast

So does everyone usually slide the strap or line up to the spreaders to
lift the mast out?
I've been doing that, but the marina operator thinks that's wrong. ?He
suggested that I keep it a few inches lower and tie off the "tail" of the
line to the gooseneck. ?I tried that and the mast was completely unbalanced
and rubbing badly on the deck collar. ?I quickly dropped it back and used
the spreaders again.
I have to admit, I'm not sure the spreaders were meant for that load.
What do others do?
Ron
Wild Cheri
C&C 30?