Thank you everyone for the great advice
I knew thus would be the best place to ask

the video was great

Frank, I am not in a hurry and if you are coming to San Diego it would be
great to meet you

I am working with a rigger here in San Diego and using the yacht club would
let me pull the mast right next to where I am going to work on it, rather
than having to move the mast half mile down a busy street

Thanks again,

Dave Folsom