From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Rick
Taillieu
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2014 3:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Which is my boat?

Didn't we just go through this a month or so ago?

Peter, this is the way they read as far as I have researched.

Molded in number in the stern:
CCY - C&C Yachts
39 - C&C 39
060 - Boat #60
0773 - The hull was laid up in July 1973

Metal Plate:
390 - C&C 39
060 - Boat #60
74 - Model Year 1974

My boat has the same thing, hull laid up in Nov 1974 and Model year 1975 on
the plate.

Cheers

Rick Taillieu
Nemesis