From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Joel Aronson
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 9:36 AM
To: w...@wbryant.com; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Cabin fans

Wally,

What sort of warranty do they have?  Why do you stay loyal to the brand?

Joel

On Thu, Jan 9, 2014 at 3:01 PM, Wally Bryant
<w...@wbryant.com<mailto:w...@wbryant.com>> wrote:
I have 3 Caframos, which often run 24x7.  I seem to burn them up in about a
year, which makes them pretty expensive.  They do move a lot of air.  I have
one of those nylon hammocks above my berth, full of cookies, nuts and potato
chips, and suspend the fans from the mesh. When on the hook they swing back and
forth with the boat.

Another one burned up just this morning, and they aren't cheap.  I do wish they
had a blade guard, because it's a pain when I stick my head in one.

Wal

CnC-List@cnc-list.com<mailto:CnC-List@cnc-list.com>

--
Joel