I've got 9 of the top end Caframos on board Bojangles.  I've probably
replaced them all at least once since 2009, so not cheap.  They are nice
though, and when I had some issues with them, they FedEx'd half a dozen of
them to me in Grenada at no cost to me, which was nice.

They've also improved the design since 2009, so the newer ones are more
durable than before.

Sound volume and current draw are negligible.  Air flow is really good.

I recommend.

Cheers,
Colin