Caframo's seem to live substantially longer than others, and combine low draw with excessive amounts of quiet compared to many competitors. I've had some fans that lasted less than a week. If Wally is frequently running his 24/7 and they last a year, I'd call that exceptional service life for any fan on a boat.

Bill Bina