From: Jason Shoemake <jasnshoem...@yahoo.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Rudder removal
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 19:30:33 -0600

I have a question for the vast knowledge found here. My recently acquired '78
29 MK1 is on the hard with bottom, now clean as a baby's booty, ready for
paint. There's a rust looking substance on and around the rudder. Where could
this be coming from? Is it possible to remove the rudder and replace bearings,
bushings and the like? Where can I find replacement parts? Any advice, or help
- I can have an endless supply of beer - will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Jason Shoemake
1978 C&C 29 MK1
South Mississippi