Yes, 2,600 per year sounds very, very high.  Boat US is by no means the
cheapest but by most accounts are extremely responsive and provide good
coverage.  Price will vary significantly due to nav area and boat value.

By comparison, my 121 is insured by Progressive for about $800 annual (coastal
only).  I'm sure BoatUS would be more responsive but I figured the best bet is
to simply avoid having to file a claim

John

Sent from my iPad