  From: David Knecht
  To: CnC CnC discussion list
  Sent: Wednesday, February 05, 2014 5:57 PM
  Subject: Stus-List genoa sock

  Has anyone used a product like the ATN genoa sleeve?  I am considering if I
get a new genoa, not having a protective leech section put on and instead using
a product like this.  Plusses and minuses?  I have seen comments that they
create more windage in a storm, but ATN is claiming it would be protective.  I
have seen plenty of genoas destroyed at our club by something coming loose
while at the mooring in a blow, and this seems like a way to prevent that.  Dave

  David Knecht
  Aries
  1990 C&C 34+
  New London, CT