Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 17:57:17 -0500
From: David Knecht <davidakne...@gmail.com>
To: CnC CnC discussion list <CnC-List@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List genoa sock

Has anyone used a product like the ATN genoa sleeve?  I am considering if I get
a new genoa, not having a protective leech section put on and instead using a
product like this.  Plusses and minuses?  I have seen comments that they create
more windage in a storm, but ATN is claiming it would be protective.  I have
seen plenty of genoas destroyed at our club by something coming loose while at
the mooring in a blow, and this seems like a way to prevent that.  Dave

David Knecht
Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT