The schedule for the 1990 37+

Below the waterline the layup was one layer 1 oz. chop, one layer 1 oz. mat
and one layer of C77K/200 Kevlar Fabmat (a blend of fibreglass and kevlar
49) outside the balsa and one layer of C72K/100 Kevlar Fabmat inside.  This
Fabmat is much heavier than the 1 oz. chop and 1 oz. mat at about 2.47 oz.
for the C72K/100 and 4.94 oz. for the C77K/200.  This was over 10 oz. per
sq. ft. of reinforcing material not counting the resin.

The layup was much heavier at the turn of the bilge across the (almost)
flat bottom of the hull to the keel sump as an additional two layers of
C77/200 Kevlar Fabmat were added and further, in the keel sump, the balsa
was replaced with two layers of Compositex.  This was over 20 oz. per sq.
ft. of reinforcing material not counting the resin.

Ken H.