Hi Rich,

I think the reason for the Lat Long in the "Where to Find Boat" section is
because Stu wants to have a world map showing the location of all C&C's.
 He had that before.  Using Lat Long makes it much easier.  You could
choose to just use the Lat long of the Yacht Club Street Entrance Gate or
some other nearby spot if you are concerned with security.

The map is kind of cool if you are planning a trip and want to see who is
where.  It makes it easier to recognise if you will be near someone on the
list while you are travelling to arrange to meet for a beer or whatever.

Ken H.