 De : Dave Godwin <dave.god...@me.com>
À : cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Envoyé le : dimanche 9 mars 2014 10h46
Objet : Re: Stus-List Owners database

Stu, looks good however I “technically” would have a problem filling out the
owner part. My wife actually owns the boat and I’m the “mate.” And we have
different last names. She’s pretty smart though. I do all the maintenance and
upgrades and she just gets to step onboard and has someone run the boat. Just
like fellow Baltimoron Elizabeth Meyer...

Anyway, I’m just fooling’ around here. Don’t change it.

Cheers,

Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay
Ronin’s Overdue Refit

On Mar 8, 2014, at 5:56 PM, Stu <s...@cncphotoalbum.com> wrote:

Some of the preliminary work has been done on the NEW owners
database.  The registration is complete and waits for your comments and
suggestions.

http://www.cncphotoalbum.com/