I think that should cover off just about everyone and head off a request for a "Ship's Husband" designation. :) <VBG>

        Cheers, Russ
        as before

At 09:40 AM 09/03/2014, you wrote:
Oops, I have the same problem - with additional difficulties. My ex technically 'owns' the boat. It was registered to her when we bought it, as I was not available to sign the papers, and it is part of our separation agreement (and it is a pain (and maybe costly) to change registration in Maryland...... and she has since remarried and changed her name....and like, Dave, I do 90% of the maintenance.

Oh well.

Gary
----- Original Message -----
From: <mailto:dave.god...@me.com>Dave Godwin
To: <mailto:cnc-list@cnc-list.com>cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Owners database

Stu, looks good however I “technically” would have a problem filling out the owner part. My wife actually owns the boat and I’m the “mate.” And we have different last names. She’s pretty smart though. I do all the maintenance and upgrades and she just gets to step onboard and has someone run the boat. Just like fellow Baltimoron Elizabeth Meyer...

Anyway, I’m just fooling’ around here. Don’t change it.

Cheers,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay