Sounds good. G
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Russ & Melody
  To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2014 1:52 PM
  Subject: Re: Stus-List Owners database

  Hi Gary,

  I think someone else mentioned the Lat Long is handy for  a Google map type
application. I suggest if you don't wish a pin on your boat's exact location
then leave blank, put in municipal dock coordinate or a nearby dumpster, etc.
so as to comply with intent of info request

  If you have info that does fit the form, as in three spinnys, then input
primary info and supplement additional info in "Upgrades" box. Like using
"Upgrades" as a "Comments" section.

  Just trying to help...

          Cheers, Russ
          Sweet 35-1