From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Josh Muckley
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 11:01 AM
To: C&C List
Subject: Re: Stus-List Yanmar 3HM35F low compression

Bill,

Mine was smoking a bit last season too but I attributed it to an incorrectly
adjusted Max-prop.  My hypothesis may have mislead me to not recognize a low
power condition.

Anybody ever use any of the snake oil products that are supposed to free stuck
rings?  "Rislone Compression Restore and Ring Seal" is just one of many I came
across.  The ones you pour in the cylinder seem more legit than the ones you
add to the oil.

Josh
On Apr 11, 2014 10:48 AM, "Bill Coleman"