By and large, I really like using ablative paint. The bottom is not as smooth
as a baby's, like what you get with Baltoplate and a couple of days of
burnishing. But good ablative paint like Petit ACP60 - now called Ultra SR I
think - lasts 3 or 4 years and you strip it with a pressure washer.

And I can lose more seconds in a race by a single mistake than a baby smooth
bottom will ever gain for me.

Rick Brass

Sent from my iPad