I have to agree with Gary,

The only leaning over that I have done this year was to lean over and write
Hinckley Yachts a check for soda blasting Honey's bottom, keel & rudder. They
also templeted and faired the rudder & keel as well as burnished the bottom.
The effort did indeed make my bank account scream bloody murder, but my back
doesn't hurt and lungs are free of toxic blue dust.

Jack Fitzgerald (C&C 39 TM)
HONEY
US12788
SAVANNAH, GA