From: David Knecht
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2014 2:18 PM
To: CnC CnC discussion list
Subject: Re: Stus-List Tacktick wireless interface and iRegatta

Thanks Fred- That extra $400 takes it from a not too expensive experiment to
one I have to think about whether it is justified by the budget.  Too bad.  I
can put the iPad at the helm station for navigation for very little cost, so I
guess I will start with that.  It seems like it should not be too long before
the entire boat is wirelessly integrated with a standard router.  Dave