Dave,

I got lat and long off the electronic charts on my iPad and typed them in
to iRegatta.  Be aware that many apps are converting to decimals instead of
hours/minutes and seconds, so you may need to convert decimals back to the
old system in order to do the input.  Don't know if there is a better way.

Joel

--
Joel
301 541 8551