Good timing. I have a related question, what would be the equivalent in an
Anderson or other from current manufacturers? Is there a guide somewhere to
sizing winches? My main is sheeted using a Barient 18 and I'de like to
replace it with an ST.

I have a pair of chrome (SS?) Barient 28s if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto