I am pleased to report that the boat has been launched and that the launch went
smoothly; the engine (Yanmar 3HM) fired right up and has plenty of power in
reverse, (2 blade fixed prop); the only thing I wasn't ready for was, when
under power, there is a steady pull to port, like when a car is out of
alignment;    is this a normal thing or should I be looking for some
adjustment?

Tomorrow we hoist the sails!  It is reaalllly nice to be back on the water, 93
degrees and all!

Richard
1985 37 CB Ohio River Mile 600

2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine