Mike:

Call Philip Stevens, Sealand Industries, in Chester and get a price from him to go get your boat and truck it home. I bet your will spend at least half the cost of going to get it yourself and sail it back, plus a week's vacation, added to the risk of sailing a new boat you know nothing about on a 400 mile trip. The boat probably does not come with a 'liferaft' and if you can't borrow one for the trip, you will have to rent one for a week and that's another few $hundred bucks$.

You will get different opinions but that's what I would do. Congrats on the new boat.....look forward to seeing it at the club.

Rob Abbott
AZURA
C&C 32 - 84
Halifax, N.S.