I scanned my old Barient catalogue, and Stu put it up on the photoalbum
under "winches".
I also sent it to Allen at L-36.com. Stu's version is a little compromised
size-wise, but the L-36 version is the full-size scan.
http://l-36.com/barient_catalog.php
Almost all the Barient winches and their power ratio are shown so you can
compare to other winch brands. The power ratio using a 10" handle compares
directly to the nominal winch sizing that Lewmar, Andersen, etc. use.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC