Interesting...I have never been seasick, even while cleaning up holding
tank backflow down below after rounding Cape Scott, so on the latest trip
(Friday Harbor to San Francisco) I thought I'd better take some
precautions. I used Bonine for the first two days and felt queasy the whole
time. I stopped using Bonine after Day 2 and felt much better, as in
normal. The next leg (Hawaii to Friday Harbor) I'm going to skip the Bonine
and go with my natural iron gut and see how that works out. : )

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC