I have had flight students use electric wrist band to good effect. Most seasick
drugs not approved for flight. One of my dogs got very sick first time out and
threw up on my wife :(
I taught her to look at the horizon and she is never sick again. You could see
her tail go when I pointed where to look "thanks master this is a relief".
Joe
Coquina

Sent from my iPhone