It takes about an hour of running to bring the tanks (5 US gallons) up to
the same water temp as the engine's water temp.

Best regards,
Jack Fitzgerald, export manager
Fitzgerald Forwarding Co. Inc. FMC license no:1966F
260 Oatland Island Road, Savannah, GA 31410 USA
Tel. no: 912 898.1069 - Fax no: 912 898.9458
Email*: j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com
www.fitzgeraldforwarding.com

**PLEASE REMOVE honeys...@aol.com <honeys...@aol.com> FROM YOUR ADDRESS
BOOK AND IMMEDIATELY ADD j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com