Hi All,
I have a Max Prop of unknown diameter (forgot to measure when I had the boat
out of the water).  I also have a Volvo Penta 2003 and when I run the engine in
idle I get 3000+ RPM,s but when I run it in gear I only get 1900-2000 RPM’s. I
suspect the pitch is a little high. ( A dripless seal, new shaft and cutless
bering were installed last year and in the process the max-prop was taken off
and may not have been installed with the original specs of which I don’t have
from the PO.) My question in does anybody out there know what the X,Y values
should be for a typical C&C MKII? I would like a starting point to compare what
is in the prop now and where I should head to. The other question is can I do
thin in the water or do I need to haul the boat?
Thanks,
Bill

Bill Hoyne
Mithrandir