Hi, Bob — the Shannons are pretty boats, for the most part well-built.  From
the photos, this one looks like there’s been some water damage to interior
woodwork; and the electrical system and much of the electronics are very dated.
 And they’re not going to sail anything like a C&C.

Pretty high price for a 70’s boat.  I imagine it’ll sell for less...

Fred Street -- Minneapolis