I'm anything but a blue water sailor so my opinion is only worth what
you're paying. If there's something I've learned it's that I should ignore
most of what's posted on Sailnet and Sailing Anarchy. I heed the advice of
the people on this list. When it comes to blue water sailing I don't know
of anyone who's opinion I value more than Andrew's.

But I sail on a lake ;)
Oh, and there's about two boats I'de consider alongside C&Cs for when it
comes time for "the big boat". A passport 40 or a Norseman 447, both are
north of 100k present value. C&Cs are a tremendous value.

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto