Clinton is much more "doable" for Indigo.  Might I suggest Pt Jefferson as an
alternate?  Heard recently of a large Catalina owners gathering there.  My Club
also just held a raft up party there with 13 boats rafted (anchor not mooring)
- great fun.  No mall - but many more options than Clinton (I believe) for
overnight - anchor, mooring, Club / commercial slips.

One option I will explore - but would need approximate boat numbers - is to ask
my Club in Southport CT to host - if that would be of interest

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III