 Subject: Re: Stus-List CNG for stove
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Date: Thursday, September 11, 2014, 12:59 PM

 Does anyone on the list use CNG for their
 stove?  If so, could you tell me about how it works,
 suppliers, and pitfalls? My boat came with a CNG stove and
 full tank of CNG; the system seems to be in good condition,
 but I'm too intimidated by it to try it before having
 someone check it out;  but there is no one in our area,
 (meaning RV dealers) who has any knowledge of how it works
 or useful information; I have looked into converting the
 stove to propane, which means purchasing a new stove and
 full propane system, $$$; many thanks for any info or
 help;

 Richard

 1985 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584

 Richard N. Bush Law Offices