From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Richard N.
Bush via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2014 3:59 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List CNG for stove

Does anyone on the list use CNG for their stove?  If so, could you tell me
about how it works, suppliers, and pitfalls? My boat came with a CNG stove and
full tank of CNG; the system seems to be in good condition, but I'm too
intimidated by it to try it before having someone check it out;  but there is
no one in our area, (meaning RV dealers) who has any knowledge of how it works
or useful information; I have looked into converting the stove to propane,
which means purchasing a new stove and full propane system, $$$; many thanks
for any info or help;

Richard
1985 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584

Richard N. Bush Law Offices