To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2014 18:54:49 -0400
Subject: Re: Stus-List Online Captains License or class room?
From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com

Hello Sailors,I am new to the list and like to greet all of you. I have been a
member of other lists like CYOA and Liveaboard for many years. Some information
will let you know that I have a sailor wannabe sing I was born on my father’s
custom build wooden sailboat while circumnavigating.   Since then somehow
saltwater sipped into my veins and can’t get rid of it.  Long story short, due
to unfortunate situations and steps forward I had to sell my Columbia 8.7 a
year and a half ago Christmas.I set my eyes on an C&C Invader 36 that needs a
lot of work and it is basically gutted with an old 3 cylinder Volvo with a
hugemangus flywheel in the front.  Any way nice to meet you all Captains and
Admirals. I just want to add to this conversation, if anyone of you is familiar
with manufacturing floor. Liability in Licencing is like yellow lines on a
plant floor. If they are laid out you have to abide by them, So, if you have a
licence you are lyable because you have training and someone else said you
should know better.  Yanni92 Lebaron 3.0 convertible95 LeBaron 3.0 turbo
convertible07 Yamaha Straotoliner SSCRC 011059SRO 26-6483 TURBO!!!!!cause
bottles are for babies and superchargers blow!!!Which would you rather have, go
fast goodies or shiny shoes?Your feet may look good but if your engine blows
you ain't going nowhere  From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com]
On Behalf Of Josh Muckley via CnC-List