You are absolutely right and you are not the exception. The licence is not a
requirement for someone who just wants to sail. There are few approved
courses around from basic to advanced for training and knowledge.  There is
one thing I have learned and it is printed with permanent ink in my
forehead, Fear is the beginning of every great adventure and real training
starts when you turn your head aft and you realize that you lost sight of
land.  But one needs to have a basic knowledge of sailing, weather and
survival. One needs to know how to read the horizon, the stars and the sun.

Yanni

92 Lebaron 3.0 convertible

95 LeBaron 3.0 turbo convertible

07 Yamaha Straotoliner S

SCRC 011059

SRO 26-6483

TURBO!!!!!cause bottles are for babies and superchargers blow!!!

Which would you rather have, go fast goodies or shiny shoes?

Your feet may look good but if your engine blows you ain't going nowhere