Had Navtech local shop rebuild for 500  twice withim 12 months.   Never again.

Went to truck hydraulic shop for 80 bucks

CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> </div><div>Date:10/08/2014  7:18 PM
(GMT-05:00) </div><div>To: 'Martin DeYoung' <mdeyo...@deyoungmfg.com>,
cnc-list@cnc-list.com </div><div>Subject: Re: Stus-List Backstay aduster
Another vote for Sailtec from me...replaced my 1977'vintage Navtec 2 years
ago...repaired the Navtec 3 times at about $600 each.  Barely paid more than
that for the new Sailtec and it has worked nicely.  Split backstay rigs work
nicely on smaller boats with flexible masts....think S27.9 e.g. but for the
Standard C&C telephone pole mast...you'll need more oomph.

Ron C.

Impromptu C&C 38MKIIC....'77

  _____