No blooper this time round - the wind was a bit far forward.  Great day out on
the water though; 9.8 knots downwind (until I chickened out as the wind went
forward and broaches started to get more frequent and more violent), 6.3 up in
28-35 apparent (one major round up on a big shift we didn't spot coming).  We
had relatively flat water, sunshine and lots of wind - great end to the season!

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3
Branford, CT