From: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "Baumes, Eric" <eric.bau...@gmail.com>
Cc: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2014 7:30:16 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List sailing this weekend

No blooper this time round - the wind was a bit far forward. Great day out on
the water though; 9.8 knots downwind (until I chickened out as the wind went
forward and broaches started to get more frequent and more violent), 6.3 up in
28-35 apparent (one major round up on a big shift we didn't spot coming). We
had relatively flat water, sunshine and lots of wind - great end to the season!

Tim
Mojito
C&C 35-3
Branford, CT