To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 01, 2014 2:22 PM
Subject: Stus-List Metallurgy

I am planning on mounting my new auto bilge switch to a plate then lower the plate into the bilge and mounting it to the side of the bilge. Much easier than trying to mount to the bottom of the bilge.

My question is if I use an aluminum plate and mount it with stainless fasteners, will I have any corrosion issues?

Tom Buscaglia
S/V Alera
1990 C&C 37+/40
Vashon WA