I little water sports trick I picked up is to squirt some pleasant smelling
shampoo in the wedsuit when I put it on.  Boots and gloves too.  You and
the suit won't smell like rotting ass when you take it off and you don't
need to bother spending a lot of time rinsing or washing the suit.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD