From: "Chuck S via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "CNC boat owners, cnc-list" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2015 12:23:42 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Windows and floorboards add strength

I'm not an engineer but I do re-engineer many systems they dream up.
I think the fixed windows do add strength and without them the structure has to
be weaker.
They help support the coachroof which does create an arch between the flatter
deck sections.

Also, floorboards. You might stiffen up an old design by changing from wooden
plywood to an aluminum honeycomb sandwich.
But would the cost be worth it? Probably not unless you needed to replace them.