From: "dwight" <dwight...@gmail.com>
To: "Chuck S" <cscheaf...@comcast.net>, cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 10:00:35 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Windows and floorboards add strength

Chuck,
What do you mean by "fixed windows?"

Aren't all good ports (windows) fixed to the coachouse, glued on, bolted on or
other? I think maybe the ports that were glued on with Plexus and found on the
80's C&C designs were done that way mostly for appearance and not necesarily to
add strength...I am skeptical about whether or not they added anymore strength
than the framed ports did on the older (70's) designed boats.

Dwight Veinot
C&C 35 MKII, Alianna
Head of St. Margaret's Bay, NS
d.ve...@bellaliant.net