Robert,
Thanks for further input. My plan is to follow the same idea. I like your
keyhole idea to locate the window effectively.
One question - did you tape the window in place and then add the 795 into the
gap? Or did you put some 795 on the back of the acrylic (or the cabin side)?  I
feel like I'd like to get more 795 in begins the acrylic - but maybe the point
is that the tape provides the holding power and the 795 is just waterproofing
sealant.

Mark

-- Dr. Mark Bodnar --
Bedford Chiropractic