From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Edd Schillay
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 11:17 AM
To: <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Stus-List Batteries -- Flooded, Sealed or AGM?

Listers,

            As you know, I’m redoing the electrical systems on the Enterprise
(thanks to all for diagrams and advice).

            So now comes the question of what type of battery to use in my
house bank — Flooded, Sealed or AGM? What do you have on your C&C and why do
you prefer it?

            And, if you have flooded, how often do you top them off with
distilled water?

            The countdown has begun!
http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/2015/02/launch-of-enterprise-countdown.html

                All the best,