From: "Robert Mazza via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:27:48 PM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Need Recommendation for Tool to remove balsa core from
drilled hole

Pete,

I've used an Allan Key in a drill chuck to do it, but a bent nails sounded even
more efficient.

What you are doing is entirely the right approach. All holes through balsa or
any other core should be "potted" with epoxy. Use the slow hardener though, the
fast hardener generates a lot of exotherm on that much filled epoxy and may
even boil.

Rob

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 11:43 AM, kelly petew via CnC-List <