From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Gary
Nylander via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2015 11:16 AM
To: Bill Bina - gmail; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Garhauer Rigid Boom Vang

Amen to that. I have had the Garhauer rigid vang for many years on my 30-1
(probably one size up from what would work on a 27) and race on a J-80 with a
boomkicker. I find the Garhauer or others like it (raced on another J-80 with a
Harken) to be much easier to use and adjust than the boomkicker. We have to
haul hard to get the boomkicker to adjust and the boom fitting has given us
grief in just two years of use. My Garhauer has had no problems...and has been
raced for over a dozen years.

Gary