From: Rick Brass via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 2:55 PM
To: 'Peter Fell' ; cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Re: Stus-List Garhauer Rigid Boom Vang

If you talk  to Guido he will make you a traveler specifically made to fit the
space/clearance issues of the recess. That is what he did for the traveler for
my 38: Taller track and slightly narrower car for clearance in the recess,
longer than normal length to maximize the amount of travel, drilled the track
to match the spacing/pattern of the old traveler track to simplify
installation, and custom plates for the turning blocks and cam cleats to make
it easier to trim from the helm. All the mods done at no charge.

It’s a couple of ounces (maybe pounds) heavier than Harken, and not as gee whiz
as a windward sheeting setup, but it is also very strong, very effective, and
1/3 the cost.

And you just can’t beat the service.

Rick Brass

Washington, NC