From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Hans-Erik
Andersen via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 2015 10:53 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Diagram for deck arrangement on C&C 32?

I'm a proud new owner of a C&C 32 and a novice sailor. I'm trying to get a
better handle on the fairly complex layout of the deck tackle on this boat.
Is there any resource (i.e. diagram) available that would explain the
arrangement of blocks, winches, etc. for this boat? I would have thought
that this might be included in the owners manual but it's not. Thanks for
the help!

Sent from my iPad