Hans-Erik,

You may also want to try contacting the Marine Museum of the Great Lakes at
Kingston which holds the C&C Collection within its archives. The museum has
a vast collection of a large number of C&C drawings which may well
include the 32, If so, this would include the hull lines, sail plan, as
well be the original deck layout drawing, and many more . The curator is
Sandrena Raymond at (cura...@marmuseum.ca). Their phone number is (613)
542-2261.

Rob Mazza