They've been stuck for 2 season.  It didn't bother me so much at first, we
never had much electronics on the J24, J30 and Etchells I was racing in the
past.  But I decided this is the year to get it right.  I'll be able to
find help, but wanted to minimize the number of times I have to ask friends
to lug my butt up there.
Plus, I can't help lust after some new stuff.

*508-642-3557*